Despite the Covid-19 pandemic continuing to impact the commercial property sector, PBC’s Building Consultancy Team has been busy fulfilling requests from clients for Pre-Acquisition and Technical Due Diligence Surveys. Investment opportunities are still being seriously considered across all property sectors, and PBC’s expertise has been in high demand.
Here are just a few of the projects we have completed recently:
- 20,000 sq.ft. retail premises with development potential on Chiswick High Road – Technical Due Diligence Report for inclusion in Vendor’s Pack for a prime food store investment in an affluent London suburb
- Six site portfolio of office buildings in Greater London and the Home Counties ranging from 30,000 to 100,000 sq.ft. – Pre-Acquisition Surveys and Peer Reviews of Vendor’s Reports
- The Conran Building – Pre-Acquisition Survey of the iconic 20,000 sq.ft. premises in Shad Thames, London
- Light Industrial – Technical Due Diligence and Pre-Acquisition Survey of site in Brentford with potential for redevelopment
- Trinity House, Oxford – Pre-Acquisition Survey and Dilapidations Advice for a 26,000 sq.ft. office building
Read our e-newsletter: https://bit.ly/2YoXMCp