PBC were instructed by the client to undertake Project Management and Employer’s Agent services in respect of the CAT A refurbishment with a specific requirement to achieve a SKA Assessment “Gold” rating. The refurbishment was delivered on time and to budget and the “Gold” rating achieved. PBC also acted for the client in delivering the CAT B fit-out for the tenant, the Health and Care Professionals Council, which was delivered to allow occupation of the building to their requirements. A further award was presented under the Consideration Contractor Scheme. Both phases were delivered in accordance with the clients brief.
PBC can offer a range of services that deliver consistently with the client needs.
PBC work closely with clients when it comes to sustainability and some of the significant achievements on this project were:
- 73.98 tonnes of waste generated and 97.57% was recycled or re-used
- New efficient LED lighting installed, including presence detection and daylight dimming systems, consuming an average of ONLY 8.92w/m2
- Environmentally acceptable paints used
- Sustainable timber used regarding soft and hard woods as well as manufactured boards
- New sub-metering installed to allow tenants to monitor their water consumption, cooling and heating, fresh air ventilation, small power, lighting, lifts and water heating use.
- Sustainable travel acknowledged with the construction of secure bicycle storage and changing facilities including lockers and showers.
To discuss further the wide range of services PBC can offer please call Paul Philips on 020 3478 0626.