PBC were instructed to undertake an appraisal of the developer’s proposals and subsequent monitoring of the construction phase of this mixed development of 36 new build houses and 28 converted and refurbished apartments, with 37 external garages and 76 parking spaces. The total accommodation consists of 60,871 sq ft gross internal area.
The development was constructed on the historic site of former Victorian Workhouses dating back to 1838. These Grade II listed buildings have been converted and refurbished in close liaison with English Heritage to retain many of the original features and layout.
Appraisal and Development Monitoring