PBC led the development of the WPP modern purpose-built campus in Paris. PBC have been involved on the project since 2018 having led the project from inception to (near) completion through the due diligence, feasibility study and subsequently supporting the conclusion on the lease agreement.
The Parisian workspace spans over eight floors of 28,000m2 of office space, enabling collaborative and supportive workspaces to encourage creativity and productivity for the OpCo’s working within the amazing space. The campus includes a double-height auditorium, co-working areas, two restaurants, garden spaces and a rooftop terrace with panoramic city views.
The teams were challenged to provide green, purposeful workspace solutions aligning with French and British standards, alongside navigating the national labour code.
PBC led the project through due diligence, base build monitoring, the Cat B design team procurement, led the design process to RIBA 4, drove the main contractor procurement and ultimately project managed the fit-out works alongside administering the main works contract.
The WPP project saw cross-channel collaboration with:
- BDG Architecture: Concept architect
- CHAMBERS Architects: Technical & Detail architect
- Arcadis: Base build technical due diligence & local Project management support
- Gleeds: Cost consultancy
- Hoare Lea: Concept MEPH consultant & Acoustician
- WSP – France: Technical & Detail MEPH consultant
- The Furniture Practice: Furniture consultancy & installation
- Terao: BREEAM consultant
- Jardin de Gally: Landscape design consultant
- Convergence: Catering consultant
- Bureau Veritas: Building Control
- Batiss: Fire consultant
- BTP: H&S consultant
- Kardham: Main contractor
To find further details regarding the WPP workspace project, click here.
Considering working with us? Enquire today.
145, Rue Anatole France